mat jenin kota@photoblog

mat jenin kota@photoblog
i love photography..most of my photos was taken by using nokia 6680..why use nokia 6680?? huhu...coz i just have a nokia 6680's camera..but, althought i just have a such like that camera, but it couldnt stop my hobbies to take lot of beautiful photos..(hmm..maybe i should start to spend money to buy some new digital camera... :)

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hello bloggers...hello mat jenin kota friends..hmm this is my 1st blog that i've specify just for photos,collection of photos that was taken by me..In this blog ,sometimes i'll also post any amazing photos of photographer from around the world that i think it should exposed to us..
in addition i'll try as i can to add any information that i think related with photograpic world..hehe..
So what are you waiting for?? 1..2..3..CLICK!!


MY PHOTOS THAT WAS TAKEN IN MUAR (23-31/1/2009)
Hmm..this is my first post of photos that was taken by me during my universities mid semester break..hehe..
i have take all of these photos just use my nokia 6680..hmm maybe the quality of the photos is not too good but for me the quality and the art's value of the photos is more important than the quality of the camera..hehe (ayat cover tak mampu beli camera digital).

This photo of flower was taken by me at behind of my house..hmm, i've already forgot the name of this flower..
maybe it is came from the same species with bunga raya or 'hibiscus'.


This nails photo is one of my favourite photos..I take this photos at around 1 o'clock..same as above photo, i take this photo outside of my house..a few minutes before all of that nails has been used by my father to repair our roof's house..huhu :)

I think, This photo is one of the worth photos from my photos collection that i have..i've came as near as i can to that bee to shoot it activity as clear as i can..Do you believe it?? (maklumla camera tak power, x boley zOOm!!)


This photo is shown the 'senjakala' scenes in my village..hmm..maybe it is suitable to be remembered as a memorable moment for someone that rarely got a chance to watch the evening scenes in the 'kampung'
huhu.... :)
see you guys in next post,
always keep your worth camera in your hand
and..
1..2..3..CLICK!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online